19 December 2017 - 7:03pm
Caroline and local Lib Dem councillor Daniel Whitehead met TfL at Canada Water to discuss how bus services in Rotherhithe can be improved.
Specifically, TfL are planning:
- Increased frequency on the C10 and 381 from April 2018
- The C10 route to use electric buses from 2019, reducing air pollution
- Investigating increased bus capacity around the Rotherhithe peninsula at peak times
- Raising with Abelio the issue of buses terminating early before reaching the peninsula
- Considering in the medium term 3 new bus routes for the area