Caroline Pidgeon's report about her work so far in 2021 is out now, and you can read about
- The Mayor's budget: a missed opportunity
- The cladding and fire safety scandal
- LGBT+ History Month in February and the campaign for an HIV / AIDS memorial
- Supporting a trial of Universal Basic Income in London
- The lack of progress in making London's transport fully accessible
- The disproportionate impact of the pandemic on disabled and vulnerable Londoners
Read about all these topics and more in Caroline's full Spring 2021 report.